Remote Desktop - RDP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
If the program cannot start, the installation has failed. Remove RDP, reboot and download again.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported. If you use a Windows 200x server, select menu - configure - use old protocol v4.
Before buying, try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
What's New in Version 3.7
- macro can have a name
- added enter and macro keys in banner
- general bug fixing
- 5,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 18 September 2014
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.