By Gaucho Software, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured as one of Entertainment Weekly Magazine's 6 Best Summer iPad Apps!
"Seasonality Go appears quite powerful and rich in information but is very easy to use even by someone who is not familiar with all the technicalities."
"In terms of geographic coverage, Seasonality Go is superb…"
– Macworld Magazine, 3.5 mice
"If you’re a weather freak, or simply like to get very accurate weather information when planning your activities, there is an app that can be quite helpful for you…"
"One of the things that sets it apart is all the different ways you can configure it. The app comes with a default interface that is itself quite effective. But you can also add additional screens…"
– iPhone+iPad Life Magazine
Seasonality Go turns your iPad into a complete weather station.
Seasonality Go provides you with a wealth of weather data and you decide how you want to view it. By choosing from a selection of screen arrangements featuring a choice of data inserts, you can flexibly create your very own view of the weather. Some key features of Seasonality Go include:
• Over 30,000 pre-defined locations in more than 200 countries.
• Can use the iPad's location services anywhere in the world.
• Current conditions, 7 day forecast, and astronomical data.
• Graphs for temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud cover and more…
• Animated map with radar imagery in the US, Canada, and Australia; and infrared satellite imagery worldwide.
• Fully customizable. Move and resize inserts to fit your needs.
Visit http://GetSeasonality.com to learn more and see a video of Seasonality Go in action.
We make every effort to have full data coverage worldwide, but this isn't always possible. To see a detailed list of what data is available in your region, check the international coverage page at:
What we're working on:
• Improved radar coverage outside the US.
• Adding new weather stations.
• Easier location customization.
What's New in Version 2.2
Seasonality Go 2.2 includes a refreshing new interface, selectable color themes, a greatly improved map insert, and several performance optimizations.
Complete list of changes:
• Added color themes for the interface.
• New textured interface.
• Significantly improved look and feel for the map insert.
• Mark all favorite locations as place marks on the map.
• Improved the user experience while customizing a searched location.
• When renaming or duplicating a screen, added a clear button in the text field and auto-capitalize words.
• When moving screens around in the list, don't change the screen selection.
• Improved radar images for Canada.
• Fixed a bug where night icons might be used for a daytime forecast.
• Lots of optimizations to Particle Mode.
• Graphics performance improvements.
• Handle background switching better.
• Improved performance when switching screens.
• Minimize the number of map redraws that takes place to improve performance.
• Performance enhancements to the graph drawing code.
• Fixed a bug where the graph prefs wouldn't show up in certain layouts.
• Fixed a bug where the wrong current conditions could be displayed.
• Fixed a bug where the app document space would grow to be much larger than needed.
• Fixed a bug where the time wouldn't show up in the hover view in the wind graph.
• Fixed some bugs causing popovers to be drawn in screen thumbnails.
• Fixed a bug where the radar time stamp wouldn't show up.
• Fixed a crashing bug when screens were switched quickly.
• Fixed a bug where the local time in the Astronomical insert wouldn't update every minute.
• Location updates.
• Made the forecast downloader more reliable.