Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STIR magazine from Sherwin-Williams aims to help interior designers, architects, home stagers and anyone interested in design deepen their understanding of the history, science and application of color. STIR explores the connection between color and cutting edge interior design, helping you bring fresh ideas to your next interior space.
STIR will help you:
• Gather inspiration for your next project by discovering how award-winning design professionals across North America use Sherwin-Williams color and coatings to create spectacular interior spaces.
• Learn from experts who explain the fascinating relationships between color and psychology, culture, artificial light, and more.
• Connects with creative professionals who are thinking about color in new and surprising ways. Celebrity chefs, artists, fashion designers, and other creatives provide fascinating insights into making smart, confident and original color choices.
• Interior room shots and color palettes you can explore and use in your projects
• Gorgeous photography and video take you behind the scenes of each story
• Updates on the latest colors, products and tools from Sherwin-Williams
• Like, email and share content with clients and friends
What's New in Version 4.3
• Now supports iOS 7 look and feel
• Improved notifications
• Improved social sharing
• Improved performance
• Minor bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Resource Interactive
- © 2012 The Sherwin-Williams Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.