By Markus Sigg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StrandOrgan lets you play Lars Palo's sampleset of the Strand pipe organ of the church in Kalvträsk, Sweden, on a MIDI keyboard attached to your iOS device. The Kalvträsk Church sampleset is provided by Lars Palo under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/StrandOrgan/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/StrandOrgan/ .
What's New in Version 8.4
This is a maintenance release which updates the app to Napo 4.10. The changes are:
- Audiobus updated to v2.3.1.
- Bugfix: MIDI switch definitions are now cleared when you load or reset settings.
- Bugfix: There was an issue that led to annoying error messages when a combination bank was deleted that was currently selected in the Console view.
- Performance optimisations for the screen keyboard.
- A new, less intrusive log mechanism for MIDI connection / disconnection messages and the like.
- The badge number of the app icon now displays a countdown when the app is running in the background, to indicate that the app can receive MIDI messages and create sound.
- MIDI velocity can now be used to control the volume of the pipe sound.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 23 June 2016
- Version: 8.4
- Size: 563 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Markus Sigg
- © 2012 Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Virtual Keyboard1,99 €
- Pitch Shifting1,99 €
- Audio Recorder2,99 €