By Elegant Recursion Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let's face it, most of us do not want to die. Yet, we remain fascinated by the extremely strange ways people have died. This application is a growing database of strange deaths, constructed like a set of trading cards. Each card has a person and a strange death. Flip through the cards one at a time, or shuffle the deck randomly. The data is fed from a server, so it will continue to increase as time progresses. Who knows. Perhaps you will see something in here you thought was a good idea. Perhaps this app will save your life. :)
Top Features Include:
- Hundreds of unusual deaths at launch, and more to be added.
- Lovely animated graphics
- Swipe to navigate
- Browse a full list
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new interesting deaths as they are reported.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Works either offline or online.
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
What's New in Version 12.1
- Update for new API.
- Bug fixes.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 30 January 2015
- Version: 12.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elegant Recursion Inc.
- © Elegant Recursion Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.