By Mazookie, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VistaClock is a replacement for the Mac OSX build in menu bar clock. VistaClock not only gives you the time and optional week number icon display, but when you click on it, a dialog with calendar and analog clock opens up. Optionally you can add additional clocks with time zones.
You can quickly see the date for two weeks from next thursday. Or the day the 20th of next month falls on.
- Quick access to calendar and analog clock with second hand.
- Start on Login option.
- Week Number Icon in the statusbar (color or monochrome).
- Keep on Top option.
- Additional clocks with time zone support.
- Custom format for statusbar clock.
- Custom Clock Control, choice of clock faces.
- Custom Calendar Control.
- Week Number calendar view.
- Automatically hides when not in focus.
- Event and Reminder indicators.
- Go to date and Day details, including day of year and offset from current day.
- Full month name for menubar date.
- Secondary time on menubar.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Bug fixes.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 March 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mazookie, LLC
- © Copyright 2011, 2012 Mazookie, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor