Vogue MK2 Synthesizer
By Victor Cerullo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Eight-voice standalone MIDI synthesizer with built-in effects, microtonal capabilities, 120 preset sounds (more free sounds available on the website) and an extensive library of tuning files. Just plug a MIDI keyboard and play!
• eight-voice polyphonic
• hybrid synthesizer engine (virtual analog and wavetable)
• 9 VA waveforms, 78 wavetable, white noise
• three oscillators per voice, with individual sub-oscillators
• true monophonic mode (three voices at unison)
• single LFO with 6 waveforms
• multi-mode filter (low/high-pass, band pass/stop)
• ring modulator, chorus, flanger and phaser pre-filter effects
• stereo delay with cross and reverse functions (3 seconds max delay time)
• stereo reverb with freeze mode
• easy-access modulation matrix
• microtonal pitch-bend (self-adapting to tuning scale steps)
• 120 factory preset programs
• receives MIDI Tuning Standard SysEx messages
• compatible with Max Magic Microtuner mtx tuning files
• library of 3,000+ tuning files included
Detailed reference information can be found in the Readme file stored inside the "Vogue MK2 Synthesizer" Application Support folder following installation.
Minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.6, 2.26 GHz Intel processor
- MIDI keyboard (or software equivalent)
What's New in Version 1.8.6
Fixed bug causing the app to hang at startup on some Macs.