A Rocket In DubView In iTunes
To preview a song, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to buy and download music.
Claiming to have 90 percent of each production conceptualized before recording, thus leaving 10 percent open for on-the-fly ideas, Stefan Schwander's productions as A Rocket in Dub feature deliberate tempos, dubby rhythms and textures, and a number of layers that entwine while keeping to the man's minimal mindset. By the end of 2002, there were two A Rocket in Dub 12" releases; Rocket No. 1 and Rocket No. 3 featured two tracks each, with each track numbered in succession chronologically. Schwander is better known as the producer Antonelli Electr. and helps run the Cologne, Germany-based Italic label, which has released all of his work.