Chinese Chess Master
By Quan Le
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Chinese Chess Master is the ultimate Chinese Chess board game.
Chinese Chess Master uses pieces similar to those of International Chess. However, the variations in the pieces, their movements, and the board layout make Xiangqi an exciting and challenging alternative to its cousin.
Chinese Chess Master is flexible for players at any level. From the avid Chinese Chess enthusiast to the humble beginner of the game, Chinese Chess Master will definitely bring hours of enjoyment for you made even more exciting!
- The strongest Chinese Chess engine on the market at the moment
- 7 levels of difficulty
- 3 play modes : Computer-Human, Human-Com and Human-Human
- Support Save/Load game
- Posture and quick deal
- Undo/show history
- Support chess timer
- Full undo-redo function with unlimited moves.
- Option to shake phone to Flip board on Human-Human mode
- Option to show legal moves
- Option to show last move - Support Hint moves
Languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish German, Italian, Russian
►►► New & Noteworthy - iPad app
HiCalc HD PRO for iPad is an ultimate calculator now combining 10 calculators in one: Scientific, Currency Converter, Unit Converter, Date - Time, Constants, Tip calculator and NEW modules - Equation Solver, Statistics, Base conversion & Graph. HiCalc HD PRO will make all your calculations become simpler than ever.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Compatible with OS X Lion
- 2,69 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 July 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Quan Le
- © PPCLINK Mobile Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later