By Seewater Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deeiiuu is the sound this game makes.
It is ZERO violence but offers the same action excitement and challenges.
GREAT visual effects and funny sound effects.
Option for left-hander and right-hander.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Digits appear from the right one at a time and push the existing digits leftwards (lets call them the right-side-digits).
The frequency increases as the game-level increases.
2) You control the digit in the square brackets on the left (lets call it the left-side-digit).
Press the UP/DOWN button to increase and decrease this digit.
3) Change the left-side-digit in the quickest direction so that it matches the closest digit coming from the right... then press the HIT button.
(The closest digit is the one has been at the display the longest.)
4) When the left-side-digit matches the matches the closest right-side-digits when you hit the HIT button, the closest digit disappears.
5) The objective is not to allow the right-side-digits accumulate that they touch the left-side-digit.
If that happens, game over.
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved position of buttons.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 June 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CC Leong
- © 2009 Seewater Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.