By Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to know about your company's IT infrastructure availability before your end users do?
If you are already reaping the benefits of HP SiteScope, the HP SiteScope iPhone application is the next logical step for you!
The HP SiteScope iPhone application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their iPhone devices. With HP SiteScope on your iPhone, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!
* Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs).
* Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
* Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
* Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.
* You can perform all these actions from an iPhone across multiple SiteScopes.
* HP SiteScope 10.13 (with patch SIS_108 for Linux, SIS_109 for Solaris or SIS_110 for Windows) and later.
* HP SiteScope 11.01 (with patch SIS_00114 for Linux, SIS_00115 for Solaris or SIS_00116 for Windows) and later.
* HP SiteScope 11.10.
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fix for iOS 5 and greater
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 August 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- © 2010 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.