By Flexicoder Ltd,
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMediLog helps you keep a track of all your medications, once you’ve entered your dosage information iMediLog will show you when your next dose is due.
- Capture multiple medications with varying prescription information
- Handles both prescribed and as required medication
Information regarding your next dose is shown in a clean and simple view
- Keeps a log of all the medication you’ve taken over the past 4 weeks which is displayed in an easy to read format.
- Overdue medication is highlighted with a red background
Great app. Great idea. My wife has a chronic neurologic disease, and takes a great deal of medication. In the past she's forgotten doses, tried to time doses, tried to remember how much of this or that she took... ALL THINGS DONE BY THIS APP! It's as if the developer had been living here with us.
A very useful application. It just came in the nick of time, because my son is ill. With it we will never forget taking medicine.
Uses the latest storage framework built into OS 3.0, allowing for large amounts of medications to be saved and tracked.
Visit http://www.flexicoder.com/imedilog for more information and where you can request improvements in the next version and leave feedback.
What's New in Version 1.2
In this update
- The "When to take" list automatically refreshes every minute
- If any "prescribed" medication becomes overdue a warning message is displayed. NOTE this only appears if the application is running and the phone has not gone into "sleep" mode.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 11 November 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Flexicoder Ltd
- © 2009 Flexicoder Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.