Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IOL brings you daily and weekly news from South Africa's leading news publications. Access news from over 20 titles and stay informed with in-depth quality reportage from the country's top journalists. IOL will keep you connected to the latest local and international content wherever you are.
Some of the great titles you will find inside: Cape Times, Cape Argus, The Star, Daily News, Pretoria News, The Sunday Independent, Sunday Tribune, DFA, POST, Daily Voice, The Mercury, Isolezwe, and many more.
We are continuously working to improve your reading experience so let us know by posting a review.
• Payment (R37.99 Thirty Seven Rand Ninety Nine cents) will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
The update of IOL app includes improvements for speed and reliability - including fix on newspaper selection page when no lead image available. Improved navigation wording.
As new features become available, we'll highlight those for you in the app.
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 July 2016
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Independent Newspapers (Pty) Ltd
- © Independent Newspapers (Pty) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.