Master of Gomoku
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master of Gomoku is a strategy board game where you try to get 5 of your stones in a row before the other player. It has 4 levels of AI to play against the computer and 2 players mode as well. The journey is easy to begin, but hard to master. Can you become a Master of Gomoku?
In Gomoku the dark color plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The origin of Gomoku comes from China but the name "Gomoku" is from the Japanese language. Gomoku is also known as Gobang, Omok and Five In A Row.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Fun AI with 4 levels (beginner, medium, hard and expert).
- Board sizes from 8x8 through 15x15.
- Great background music and sounds.
Thanks for buying Master of Gomoku!
What's New in Version 1.0.12
Updates to help with compatibility across all iOS devices.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Master of Gomoku!!!
- 0,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 December 2016
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: SAM L DENHARTOG
- © 2010 by EnsenaSoft, S.A. de C.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.