Mexico City Essential Guide.
By Sutro Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Explore the Best of Mexico City! •••
Mexico City is a vibrant city with an impressive array of sights, cultural offerings, and flavors. But, with over 21 million inhabitants, this mega city can be difficult to navigate. This guide offers an insider’s view of the capital with restaurant recommendations, museum descriptions, transport suggestions, and background info that will make your trip more fun, including descriptions of popular Mexican dishes, local slang, and even a brief history of Mexico.
••• About the Authors •••
Michele Joyce and Gustavo Cota have been working together for over a decade, traveling all over Mexico looking for the "funnest" experiences, the most interesting stories, and tastiest foods from all over the country. They contribute to travel guides like Fodor's (guides to Mexico, Baja California, and the Yucatán), Berlitz Guides, Pulse Guides, as well as magazines like Conde Nast Traveler.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
- 2,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 09 November 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sutro Media
- © Michele Joyce and Gustavo Cota
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.