By Pieman Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is designed to highlight the features of the full version of MusicConnect and to let you test whether the devices will connect and so will only play music for 20 seconds. If you like the app, please download the full version!
MusicConnect is an exciting way to use two iOS devices, to create your own home media system, controllable from anywhere in your home! Think of the Apple Remote between iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches; when setup it truly is a remote home media system with all the perks but at a fraction of the cost!
Imagine you are hosting a party, chilling with friends or just relaxing by yourself- when listening to music the last thing you want to be doing is getting up and down to change the playlist, album or song.
With MusicConnect you can control the music playback on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad from anywhere in your house with another device connected to the same wifi network. Surf through your music easily, choosing items to play now or queue them up, creating a playlist of your own on the fly! Also choose to play, shuffle or queue whole albums and artists.
What you need:
1- Two iOS devices running iOS7 or greater
2- A wifi network with both devices are connected
3- Something to listen to the music with; i.e. speakers/hi-fi which the playing device is connected to (or you can let the music play using the device's speakers)
Open MusicConnect on both devices, choose "Player" on one and then select that device on the menu of the other; connect them together and get listening!
What you can do:
- Browse through all the playing devices playlists, albums and artists
- Search quickly through songs, albums and aritsts
- Create a dynamic playlist as you listen by queueing up songs, playlists, whole albums and artists
- Edit the current playlist as you listen; change the order and delete items as you wish!
- Play, Pause, Next and Previous song controls
- Fast caching of data: once the data has all cached when you connect you are immediately able to begin surfing your music!
What's New in Version 5.0
Updated for iOS7 and the iPhone 5
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 October 2013
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Matthew Stephens
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.