By Takeyoshi Nakayama
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The script editor has code completion and auto indent features that allow you to create a script easily and quickly.
- Extended keyboard to type symbols quickly
- Cursor keys (Enabled from Settings app)
- Sample Scripts (Multi-language Translation, Wiki markup conversion, etc.)
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion (iOS7 support is coming)
- Script backup/restore using Dropbox app (Open In to restore)
- Tagging scripts for easy management
- Searching title and script body
If you have any comments or you have found any bugs, please make a comment at the support page (http://unitkay.wordpress.com/myscripts/) or contact via twitter (@unitkay).
What's New in Version 2.5
- OPTION/ENCOPTION fields are added.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 November 2012
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Developer: Takeyoshi Nakayama
- © 2012 Unit Kay
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.