Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite music with your favorite social networking sites - Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Last.fm. As well as via email, with more to come.
Control your music with the swipe of a finger or the onscreen controls. Change your music without looking at the screen, perfect for when you're out on a run or off to pick up the kids/pizza.
But what if you don't know what to listen to? Well, you can create a random playlist of 50 songs with a single gesture.
Customizable UI that includes:
- 3 UI themes
- 9 Album Artwork themes
- 10 Backgrounds (including choosing your own)
- 4 types of notification systems
Totally customizable gesture system (can all be changed):
- Two Finger Tap to play/pause, but can be changed to a double tap in settings
- Three Finger Tap to auto-send a tweet, scrobble a song or create a Random Playlist
- Swipe left/right to change tracks
- Swipe up/down to change the volume
- Double tap on the controls area to access the shuffle controls
- LongPress to change background/settings
Share even more than just your songs:
- Add links to iTunes, Last.fm or YouTube
- Customizable hashtags
* There is a known bug with Facebook
NowPlayer also has a built in Music Library and support for last.fm/scrobbling
Retina ready, so still looks good on whatever device you have.
Please rate and review NowPlayer. Your support will allow us to continue to add cool new features. Also feel free to contact us via the About Section with any feature requests or bugs you find.
Follow us on twitter @SuperFancyApps or @misecia
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- New Classic UI
- New CD Case (Clear) & Rounded Themes
- New Accounts section in Settings
- Long Press to change custom wallpaper
- Support for posting to Tumblr
- Random Playlist Generator
- Search YouTube from Compose screen
- Updates for Last.fm (fixed login screen, background scrobbling)
- New wallpapers
- UI, Icon & Theme Updates
- Bug fixes