By Cranial Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have concerns about an infant’s head shape?
Due to a combination of factors, the incidence of plagiocephaly, or a flat head, now occurs in nearly 1 in 10 infants.
Although plagiocephaly does occur frequently, educating yourself and those around you is important for prevention and early detection.
This app is a tool for you to:
• Learn more about the causes of plagiocephaly and ways to prevent it from worsening
• View real examples of the three main types of abnormal head shapes (plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and brachycephaly with plagiocephaly)
• the characteristics and symptoms of an abnormal head shape
• Discover more about an infant’s head shape using the step-by-step Head Shape Analysis guide
• Learn more about CranialTech’s plagiocephaly treatment process using the FDA-cleared DOC Band®
About Cranial Technologies:
Cranial Technologies is the leading non-surgical treatment provider for deformational plagiocephaly and the only manufacturer of the FDA-cleared DOC Band® (Dynamic Orthotic Cranioplasty). Over the past 25 years, CranialTech has been committed to providing a superior product, service, and best possible outcome for every child with an abnormal head shape at locations throughout the U.S. and Spain.
Find us online:
Disclaimer: Please note that this application does not take the place of an official evaluation by a licensed medical professional.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 June 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cranial Technologies, Inc.
- ©2012 Cranial Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.