By Priority Pass Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to help Priority Pass Members find an airport lounge anytime, anywhere, this FREE app searches our database of over 1000 lounges worldwide and its enhanced functionality improves user experience.
Users can search for a lounge by typing the name of a city, country or airport or simply scroll through lists. Rate lounges, save lounges as favourites, see recent searches and activate GPS to find your nearest lounge quickly.
The My Account section lets you track your visit history and manage your lounge visits while some Priority Pass members will be invited to test the new FlightAlerts BETA and give feedback.
• Location (approximate network based or precise GPS/network based location) allows you to search for lounges nearby while Contacts (reads your contacts) lets you add phone and email contacts from your phone book into FlightAlerts BETA, so you can receive notifications via email or text.
• Photos (reads the contents of your Photo Library) lets you save your Digital Membership Card to Photos, while as a logged in user
• Background App Refresh (My Plan, Flight Alerts History and Credits Balance, Visit History, Airline List) lets you download data for My Account and FlightAlerts BETA when the app is in the background.
• Just update the data and then use offline – we recommend you always download fresh data when you first use the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 24 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 65.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Priority Pass Ltd
- © Priority Pass 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.