By William Modesitt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your time, quickly and easily with QuickTimer. QuickTimer works with QuickBooks and many other applications, and was the FIRST available app with native IIF timer file export capability. NO monthly fees are required for QuickTimer.
QuickTimer is a highly customizable and robust time tracking and reporting application for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Use it to track billable or non-billable time for projects and/or clients.
QuickTimer LITE limits the number of time records to a maximum of 3. Otherwise there are no other limitations.
QuickTimer was designed with the basic theory that most consultants track their time as billable or non-billable based on the client, task, item, or employee performing the work, along with a description of the work performed. Time is tracked by the minute, often with a rounding basis, such as rounding up to the next 15 minute increment.
Export the time that has been logged and send it to any email address in several formats including QuickBooks Timer IIF, comma delimited, tab delimited, HTML, or simply email a back up of the stored data. Dropbox and iTunes transfer is also supported.
Import QuickTimer data into applications such as QuickBooks, TimeSlice (Mac), Microsoft Excel and many more.
Features include the following.
- Exports to QuickBooks Timer IIF format, comma or tab delimited, or HTML*
- Import lists of Clients, Items, Employees, and Class by downloading from a URL, Dropbox, or iTunes
- Auto-purge records
- Start/Stop Timer
- Edit Start/End Times
- Set hourly rates, expenses, and expense description
- Set defaults for Clients, Items, Employees, Class, Billable/Non-Billable to minimize data entry taps
- Round time up by 1 second, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 6 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes
- View time records options for All Records, Exported or Not Exported
- Rename fields for Client, Item, Employee, or Class
- Display reports showing valuable statistics
- And much more
More functions and options are planned for the future.
Visit www.quicktimer.us for more information.
Visit the QuickTimer group for the latest QuickTimer news:
* The QuickTimer QB Timer IIF export function has been tested with several versions of QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier; however, because of the various changes to QuickBooks over the years, it is impossible for us to check them all. If your version of QuickBooks does not have the specific import option that says "Time Activities" you should check with Intuit for compatibility prior to purchase.
What's New in Version 2.5.5
- Fixed some bugs related to exporting to the calendar.
- Other bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 May 2013
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: William Modesitt
- © 2012 Modesitt Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.