Recognize, OCR and verify all kinds of identity documents automatically on your device using its camera or from a saved image. Rapid, offline, secure. No data leaving your device.
The application demonstrates Regula Forensics technology that allows applications:
- automate and simplify form filling with documents data on user sign-up/registration,
- comply with KYC,
- improve UX for your users and employees.
Whether it is an ICAO 9303 travel document with MRZ, like passport, ID card, visa, or non-ICAO non-machine readable document, like driver's license, vehicle registration certificate or work permit - you can read and verify data from it in an instant.
Position the document in front of the camera and make sure it fully fits in the frame. Lighting conditions do matter - try to get more light but avoid glares and shadows.
The document will be detected, cropped and recognized. Graphic and text fields extracted, parsed and verified automatically.
Features and Benefits:
Documents supported and OCR:
- Automatic document type recognition - no need to select a country, document type and series manually
- 6600+ supported documents from more than 240 countries included in the database
- OCR of visual zone text fields based on included document templates
- OCR with the support of 70+ languages, including all Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Greek and other alphabets
- Automatic text division into separate fields (e.g. dividing the address into the postal code, country, state, etc.)
- ICAO 9303: TD1, TD2, TD3 machine-readable documents and visas support
- ISO 18013: driver's licenses support
- Parsing MRZ lines into separate fields
- Many custom / non-standard MRZ filling formats supported in parsing to fields for different countries
- Any MRZ position supported: horizontal, vertical, inclined, upside down, etc.
- Decoding ISO codes into countries and nationalities names
- Transliterating names into national characters (Russia, China documents)
- 1D and 2D barcodes reading and automatic parsing into text fields using included document template specifications (PDF417, QR, Aztec)
- AAMWA data format support in PDF417 codes used in the USA and Canada driver's licenses and IDs
- IATA bar coded boarding passes support
- Cropping document from the image and correcting any distortions
- Cropping graphic fields, like photo and signature, based on templates
- Verification of check digits
- Validation of dates for correctness (expiry date, dates existence, etc.)
- Verification of ISO codes (correctness and existence)
- Validation of document number format
- Age check (optional)
- Cross-comparison of visual zone text fields vs MRZ vs Barcode data
- Multiple page documents support
Other important features:
- On-device computations only, no need for a network connection
- Security & Privacy: your personal data stay on your device only
- High performance with high accuracy
- Fully automatic process
- Works with live video stream or saved images
- Different scenarios for required custom functionality
- Portrait and landscape modes full support for better camera experience
- OCR of embossed bank cards number, date of expiry and holder name
- SDK with all the functionality available for developers, easy to integrate into any application
- SDK is configurable to include required functionality only for optimal application size
SDK is available for purchase separately.
Please contact us if you have any questions, issues or suggestions
We are happy to present this completely new version of the app that includes extended functionality way beyond MRZ reading, that was available in the previous version.
- fully automatic process of document detection, cropping and document type recognition (country, type, series)
- OCR of visual text fields in more than 70 languages
- 6600+ document templates from more than 240 countries and territories included
- barcodes reading and parsing data into text and graphics fields
- graphic fields auto-cropping from document image (photo, signature)
- multiple pages support (like two-sided ID cards or driver's licenses)
- validation of data and cross-verification of visual fields vs MRZ vs Barcode
- OCR of bank cards numbers, date of expiry and holders name
- added new custom MRZ formats
- added correct display of dates in user native format
- fixed issues with some documents checksums calculations
- on device processing only
- high performance and high accuracy
- no need for network connection
- privacy is respected: your data remains on your device only
- Regula Forensics, Inc
- 113.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Regula Forensics, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.