By Quantum Arrangers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply track multiple numbers quickly and easily just by tapping plus or minus above each tracker. Use it to count cars passing by, or scores in a game, or specific aspects inside a game.
* remembers your data and settings when it closes
* no need to use the keyboard to track scores. Just tap!
* sounds for adding/subtracting points to a score
* color and name each player quickly and easily, or simply give each tracker a color if you don't want to use the keyboard
* also features a +5 button you can toggle on/off
* reset button can reset scores (prompts you)
* delete button can delete a tracker (prompts you)
* screen slides over so you can track more numbers than a screen worth. tested up to 100
What's New in Version 2
iOS 7 support
redesigned in xcode
+5 button option is now per tracker
vertical layout instead of horizontal
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vince Lupo
- © Quantum Arrangers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.