By Demiforce LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
Released on the very first day of the AppStore in July 2008, TRISM's legacy is one of rags-to-riches success. Created by indie developer Steve Demeter, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to pursue his dream of game development. Steve's story has inspired developers all over the world, as told on Good Morning America, CNN, BBC, The New York Times, and others. Apple itself filmed a documentary on Steve, and presented it at the start of the iOS 3.0 keynote in Cupertino.
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.54
- Fixed a level-up issue
- 2,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 November 2014
- Version: 1.54
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Demiforce LLC
- © 2008 Demiforce, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.