By G5 Entertainment
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Virtual City Playground is updated a new content. Don’t miss out!
If world domination is your thing, Virtual City is a great city simulator to get you started. Build your own city and manage it. Jobs are the lynch pin of the economy. As mayor, do everything you can to make sure industry is running. Fuel the city's economy by forming transport routes and developing a public transit system. Explore five states on the U.S. map and find perfect balance between key parameters of your success: Time, Income, Environment, Population, and Happiness. Make your dream city your people's paradise!
● 50 Challenging Levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York
● 18 Distinct Mission Scenarios
● Over 50 Types of Buildings
● 25 Types of Goods to Transport
● Trade and 7 Production Chains to Master
● 16 Special Achievements to Earn
● Tons of Upgrades and Buildings to Unlock
● Free Play Mode on 5 Large Sand Box Maps
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!
Search for "g5" in Mac App Store!
▶ Virtual City Playground
▶ The Island: Castaway
▶ Stand O’Food 3
▶ Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
▶ Supermarket Mania 2
▶ Inbetween Land
▶ Spirit of Wandering - The Legend
▶ Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures
▶ The Mystery of the Crystal Portal
▶ Mahjongg Artifacts® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.6
Build the city of your dreams in this city-building hit!
- Minor bugs fixed
- Minor improvements
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
- 4,49 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 August 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2010 - 2014 G5 Entertainment AB
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later