By PRO Unlimited, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For companies using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution, Wand Mobile for iPhone enables on-the-go managers to manage their contingent workforce, all without ever touching their desktops or laptops. Wand Mobile enables them to quickly review and approve timecards, expenses, statement-of-work (SOW) billing, among various other notifications and requests. Workers have the ability to easily enter new timecards, submit expenses (including snapshots of receipts using the built-in camera on their iPhone), and review their histories.
SAFE AND SECURE
• Log into Wand Mobile for iPhone using your Wand VMS credentials provided to the PRO Unlimited Client Services Team
• Securely access all of your data from the Wand VMS, with no syncing necessary
• Seamlessly transition between Mobile, Tablet, and Web devices, picking up right where you left off
KEY WAND MOBILE FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• 100% native mobile application that leverages the full capabilities of the iPhone device
• Push notifications that alert managers of new action items requiring their attention
• Detailed timecards that managers can review in detail and then approve or reject with a simple and intuitive swipe interface
• Detailed Financial Requests and Change Requests that managers can review and approve or reject (includes Headcount Requests, Project/SOW, Expenses, etc.)
• Worker feedback from managers captured through an intuitive, star-based rating system with just a few taps
• Side-by-side candidate comparison, candidate resume review, and interview scheduling without ever leaving the app
• Real-time rate benchmarking powered by PRO Unlimited’s Market Rate Module
• Existing workforce management by reviewing assignment details, days left, funds depletion, and billing history
• Seamless integration with Wand Wearable for Apple Watch, a companion app to Wand Mobile
KEY WAND MOBILE FEATURES FOR WORKERS
• Quick and easy timecard submission in just a few swipes and taps
• Ability to copy timecards from previous weeks, thus expediting the creation of timecards
• Expense report creation and submission by utilizing the device’s built-in camera to capture receipts
• Ability to view archives of all billing and expense history
• Wand Wearable for Apple Watch, a companion app to Wand Mobile. Managers can receive notifications, approve timecards and billing, and more — all directly from their wrists.
• Wand Tablet for iPad, the industry’s first comprehensive, 100% native VMS for Apple iPad. Managers can manage the entire workforce lifecycle directly from their iPad.
NOTE: Wand Mobile can be activated only if the end user works for a company using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Fixed a bug that caused a failure during expense approval
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 August 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: PRO Unlimited, Inc.
- © 2015 PRO Unlimited, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.