Clear Day - (Formerly Weather HD)
By vimov, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Clear Day™ (formerly Weather HD) is an elegant weather app that made its debut on iPhone and iPad with its unique way of presenting weather through stunning videos. Clear Day for Mac is tailored and specifically designed for Mac OS X. And with real-time severe weather alerts (covering UK and Europe), weather maps and quick access to weather through menu bar, Clear Day makes a perfect balance of features you would need for knowing the weather on your Mac.
"Clear Day elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web's goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame." - The New York Times in reviewing Clear Day for the iPad !!
Clear Day is an Apple's Editors Choice. Clear Day name was chosen to indicate that even if weather is gloomy and stormy, a vivid soothing presentation of the weather forecast would provide the user with a sensational and clear-day-like experience full of hope.
• Accurate weather forecast all-around the world supporting more than 2.5 million locations
• Severe weather warnings right from National Weather Service and MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
• Get warned of severe conditions even if the app is closed
• Stunning high-definition animations that depict the weather conditions
• Animated NOAA Radar map in the U.S., Canada and Australia
• Quick menu in the toolbar for quick access to the current weather conditions and alerts
• Even more weather maps including Satellite, Temperature, Humidity and much more
• Detailed moon phases information including sunrise and sunset
• Customizable temperature notifications per city
• On-screen world clock showing every city's local time
• Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground
• iCloud Sync: Sync cities across your devices (iOS/Mac)
• 7-day and 3-hourly forecasts
• Precipitation and Humidity details
• Wind Chill and Heat Index
• Sunrise and Sunset
• Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING
• Editor's Choice by Apple!
• "The animations in Clear Day for Mac look simply stunning. I'm running the app on a 15-inch MacBook Pro and it just looks incredible" - TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog.
• "Clear Day Will Change the Way You Get Your Forecast on the Mac" - CultofMac
• "This is a fantastic looking weather app for the Mac that combines beautiful interface elements with a cool window that displays animated views of the current weather conditions. It actually makes me want to check my weather even more often." - The Next Web.
• To add a city, click on Preferences, and in the window that pops up, click the "Add New City" button below the list of cities.
• To delete a city, click on Preferences, select a city, and click on the "Delete Selected City" button below the list of cities.
• To set a notification, click on Preferences, choose a city and click "Edit" button.
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ClearDay. Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goClearDay.
If you like Clear Day, please leave us a review on the Mac App Store. Your support would greatly help.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
New in Clear Day 2.0.1:
• New icon
• iCloud Sync: Sync cities across your devices (iOS/Mac), enable it from the Preferences.
New in Clear Day 2.0:
• NEW: New menu layout delivering more weather information.
• NEW: Pause and Play videos with a click.
• NEW: Drag the map border to enlarge the view.
• NEW: Compatibility with Mountain Lion and Retina Macbook Pro.
• FIX: The location of the city pin in satellite map.
Easy to understand, very comfortable view.