The Women's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts
A Leaner, Sexier, Healthier You—In 15 Minutes a Day!
Selene Yeager & Editors of Women's Health
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
INCLUDES: 85 Super-Fast Workouts and 435 Ultra-Effective Exercises!
Time is every woman’s most precious commodity—and a lack of it is the number one reason, in survey after survey, that women give for why they don’t exercise. But research now shows that as little as 15 minutes of resistance training is just as effective in spiking one’s metabolism as a workout lasting more than twice as long. All it takes is 15 minutes to achieve lifelong results—and women are more likely to stick to an exercise plan if it’s chopped down to those 15 minutes.
The Women’s Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts is both an introduction to the fundamentals of short workouts and a comprehensive collection of hundreds of the most effective ones. These workouts have been designed for every fitness goal, from total body conditioning to targeting trouble spots. Other highlights include:
- Metabolism-revving, total-body workouts that you can do at home with no equipment in just 15 minutes or less!
- Superfast and effective exercises that tackle problem areas, whether that’s your thighs, butt, belly, or the backs of your arms!
- A secret-weapon workout that can help you burn 40 percent more fat!
- Dozens of core exercises to help score that flat, sexy tummy you’ve always longed for!
- Pilates, yoga, and other stress-relieving programs that in just 15 minutes heal both body and soul!
- Workouts you can squeeze in anywhere—at the park, in a hotel room, in your office, or even on a plane!
- A 15-minute kitchen overhaul and speedy plan to fight fat with food!
- Fabulously delicious recipes that take less than 15 minutes to prepare!