5 Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) with Bonus Features
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Preview New 2016 Update - FREE **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing 5MCC’s comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up information delivered in a proven, rapid-access format.
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 900+ new and updated topics
• 150+ diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full-color images of dermatologic conditions
• ICD-10 codes
• Revised Health Maintenance topics
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
Purchase includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult with Bonus Features plus one year of content updates and access to Unbound Medicine's 5-Minute Clinical Consult website.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription will renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged the current renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Mark B. Stephens, MD, MS, FAAFP, CAPT, MC, USN
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
What's New in Version 1.18
- iOS 9 Bug Fix
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 September 2015
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.