A1 RV Logbook *
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A1 RV Logbook for iPad V1.21 *** Price Reduced Dec 15, 2014 Was $9.99 Now $5.99 ***
Serious Apps for Serious Business
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Contact the developer for more information. (if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
Starting down the road in your RV should start with planning and preparation. Packing the right support items, adding fuel, water, and ensuring that the vehicle is serviced is a requirement. Tracking service and managing the travel process should be enjoyable. This program is designed to manage your travel, and track your travels data over the road.
The app features the following capabilities:
1. Set Up a travel itinerary using the Travel Data screen. Here you do the necessary steps to ensure you have all of the things that are required for your travel
2. You have a detail checklist for equipment, a general service checklist for service items, and a pre-travel maintenance checklist.
3. The Travel log is used to set up all stops along the way. The log has a web object to see the web site for each stop along the way. You have a pick list of campgrounds and hotels available.
4. You can add photos of stops along the way.
5. The My Campgrounds screen has a place to document all campgrounds and hotels that you may consider during your travel. This screen includes a data fields to save the campground or hotel information, and a Google maps object for directions to the location.
6. The Campgrounds input screen is used to add as many camp sites or hotels as you want.
7. The app shares information using drop down lists for quick adding of data between screens.
8. Want to track costs, using the general service, general expenses, and scheduled and unscheduled maintenance service screens to add data and track trip costs.
9. Want to keep track of the costs at each location for RV spots. The Travel data screen will keep these records and the summary totals.
10. The app has easy to learn screens.
11. This is the app that you need to help track all aspects of the travel process, and manage costs involved with your travel.
To summarize this is the most complete RV travel app available today
Read the A1 RV Logbook help file at our support web site for more details. http://sites.google.com/site/appsbyvaughnclement/
What's New in Version 1.21
The App name was changed.
DO NOT UPDATE UNLESS YOU DO A SYNC BACKUP TO THE COMPUTER COMPANION APP. YOU WILL LOOSE THE RECORDS YOU HAVE ENTERED. GET THE COMPUTER APP AT THE DEVELOPER SUPPORT SITE.
- USD 5.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 03 September 2010
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn M. Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.