AB Contact Map
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app that shows address book contacts as map annotations.
• Annotate more than one contact at once. You can select or deselect all contact group members by just one button click.
• Side-by-side view (iPad only) of the address book and the map. You can highlight a contact’s map annotation by tapping the address in the contact’s detail page. Vice versa you can show the address book page by selecting a map annotation and tapping the disclosure button.
• Zoom level selection from the toolbar and visualization of the currently selected zoom level in the map.
• (new) Location look-up is done using the Apple service.
• (new) Setting a pin for a contact also applies to duplicates (contacts with the same name and addresses).
• (new) Support for multiple address books (Local, iCloud, CardDAV, Exchange).
• (new) Multiple level Undo / Redo via device shake (iPhone/iPod/iPad) or long press onto contacts toolbar (iPad only).
• (new) iCloud synchronization between multiple devices running iOS 6.0 or later (*).
• Integration of third party navigation apps, web browsers, message apps, phone, facetime (*).
• Choose between simple 2 color mode or extended 8 color mode (*).
• Manually set place marks by dropping pins and dragging them to the desired location (*).
• (new) Override contact’s address locations by dragging a pin to the desired location (*).
• Searching / Filtering of contacts and place marks (*).
• Lists of Pins order by distance to map center or current location (*).
(*) Requires the extension pack to be purchased.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Fixes several issues causing crashes.
• No new features.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 August 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Tim Mecking
- © 2010-2013 Tim Mecking
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.