Aeon: Challenge your brain!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We only use 10% of our brain. Just an urban legend? Then prove it!
Aeon is a fantastic and addictive game inspired by the most popular and challenging logic-based games such as Minesweeper, Sudoku or Picross!
Easy to play, but hard to master, Aeon will defy your mind in many ways.
Your goal is to reveal all Cells on the grid without detonating a single Bomb. In order to achieve this, you'll require logic, patience and a little bit of luck.
If you are up to the challenge, then it's time to show your brain and your luck what you can do!
- Mind-blowing Cocktail: A clever mix between Minesweeper, Sudoku and Picross.
- 3 Game Modes: You're done with the Standard Mode? Then try a more stressful and compelling experience with the Timer Mode or the Shuffle Mode!
- Game Center: You can track your progress and see how strong-minded you are compared to other players. Unlock over 15 achievements and keep an eye on the leaderboard!
- And more!
What's New in Version 1.1
Thank you for your feedback, we are working hard as hell!
- Added Cell-Locker: uncover a Cell without any penalty, available once per level.
- Tutorial update.
- Modes update.
- Progressive difficulty.
- French language support.
- Bug fixes.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 August 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Appswiss, Deslex & Hurni
- © 2012 by Alex Lobanev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.