By Matt Kane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: App is free, but requires a paid Beetight Pro subscription. See below for details.
Beetight is the number one record keeping system for beekeepers. Integrated with beetight.com, Beetight for iOS lets you enter details of your hive inspections when in the field.
• Enter hive records, with customisable fields including colony temperament, stores, queen sightings, swarm cells, varroa drop and many more.
• Automatically records the weather conditions at the time of the inspection.
• Take photos of your hives and upload them to beetight.com. (Requires iPhone or iPad 2)
• Scan Beetight hive label barcodes to identify your hives in a snap. (Requires iPhone or iPad 2)
• Display all apiaries on a map.
• Supports up to 1000 hives, and more by arrangement.
If you do not already have a Beetight Pro subscription, you may subscribe in the app. As well as use of the app, this gives full access to all Beetight Pro features on Beetight.com, including support for up to 1000 hives and all apps. If purchased through the app, this costs $14.99 per year or local equivalent, charged to your iTunes account. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the year you may continue to use Beetight Pro, including the app, until the end of the subscription period. Otherwise your subscription will automatically renew, and your account will be charged again within 24 hours of the end of the one year period. For more information, see the support pages on beetight.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
A number of stability and performance improvements, including:
• Fixes a bug that caused duplicated photos to be uploaded.
• Fixes a bug that meant tasks were not always displayed in the inspection form.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes caused a crash when uploading a photo.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes caused a crash when making a payment.