By P4G Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BrisWinds is from the stable of the popular applications MelbWinds, HobartWinds, Bay Winds and Bay Winds Heavy.
It is designed to provide up to the minute information about the wind in and around Brisbane, Australia for sailors, windsurfers, kitesurfers and anyone boating.
There are some significant information provided by BrisWind:-
1) list of all the wind Points of Presence (PoP) provided by Bureau of Meteorology around Brisbane with current base wind and gust
1) Distance to the PoP, so you can see which ones are more relevant to you.
2) Wind sequenced by PoP's near you.
3) More detail on weather conditions at the PoP including graph of todays wind.
4) Wind portrayed on a Google Map so you can see where the wind is (select the pin on the map...) colour coded (0-14 green, 15-24 purple and 25+ knots red)
5) Marine forecast - including prediction graph for today and tonight.
6) Brisbane precis weather.
Check out HobartWinds which is free for you to download. Look out for all capital cities for when you travel interstate for regattas etc..
What's New in Version 5.5.3
Fixed the wind information for Queensland
- USD 1.99
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 24 November 2015
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: P4G Pty Ltd
- © P4G Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.