By Mark Ginsburg Chess LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top chess app! Chess U's faculty of Grandmasters bring you over 90 animated courses. Taught by experts. Quickly master bulletproof openings. Middlegame tactics. Turn endgame losses into wins. Learn chess secrets directly from top world players. Try it now!
• 90+ courses! 6 free!
• Authors include 3 GM's, 2 IM's, 2 FM's
• Novice, Intermediate, Expert level
• Illustrates every move and variation
• iPad and HD support
• Complete opening systems
• Crucial middlegame tactics
• Endgame essentials
• Recent Top-Level GM Tournaments: Chennai, Biel, Dortmund, Moscow, London, Zug, Beijing
• Annotated masterpieces from Anand, Carlsen, Tal, Alekhine, Botvinnik, Petrosian and more.
• Learn from a Grandmaster, not a computer
• Free download this month
What opening traps to watch out for… and to deploy? How can you avoid the "bad bishop"? Veteran players hardened at the highest levels of international tournament play reveal their secrets.
What's New in Version 4.9.5
- Upgrade forward- and back- mechanism
- Reinstate individual lesson reset within a course
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 January 2015
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Mark Ginsburg Chess LLC
- © Mark Ginsburg Chess LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.