Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never mismatch a color in your graphics work again! Whether you’re creating a webpage or touching up on photography work, the ColorScanPro turns your iPhone into a color scanner. Your work will be clean, exact, and even more pleasing to view. By using your iPhone’s camera, your iPhone will be able to pick up the natural colors around you and provide you the proper HTML code so that you can transfer it onto your computer for use in your work.
But that’s not all. The ColorScanPro will also provide you the exact percentages for RGB and CMYK colorings so that not only will your match be exact, but also it will be precise. You’ll never lose the shade of color you’ve been looking for again. It’s never been so easy, just scan using your iPhone’s camera and tap the color of your choice. You will have the information to pinpoint the exact color you need in order to seal in gorgeous color on your professional work.
• A color display bar with the HTML code written for a perfect color match.
• Toggle feature to display RGB and CMYK numbers and percentages on your desired color.
• Easy to use camera feature to tap any color you desire to receive HTML information.
• Exporting feature so that you can you can save your findings in either Clipboard mode or to e-mail your findings to yourself or a client for future use.
What's New in Version 1.1
iPad support, front camera support, flashlight support
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 01 September 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Online-Repair
- © Online-Repair
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.