DB Navigator for iPad
By Deutsche Bahn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DB Navigator - The route planner for public transport (requires iOS 4.2)!
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 200,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
- For the point of departure or final destination you can enter your current location, a station or an address (eg "Berlin Potsdamer Platz 2").
- Hint: Starting point or final destination can easily be reversed by adjusting the mark on the right hand side.
- For connections within the next two hours, you get information on the current punctuality.
- Hint: The last connections can be retrieved without internet access via favourites/connections/history. Please tap directly on the connection instead of the blue arrow.
- For booking your ticket you need your www.bahn.de access. If you do not have one, please register once to www.bahn.de/registration.
- Booking profile - In the travel information, please choose the button travel profile on the site with the start/finish parameters. Here, you can specify with how many people in which class you wish to travel.
- For purchasing your ticket please choose a connection and click the button "booking".
- After having booked your online ticket, you will receive the ticket via E-Mail you need to print out.
- Please make sure that you carry with you the ID that you have stated for booking.
Enjoy your journey and have fun with DB Navigator, your
Deutsche Bahn AG
What's New in Version 3.2.4
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 20 September 2012
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Deutsche Bahn
- © 2012 Deutsche Bahn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.