Diabetes @Point of Care™
By @Point of Care
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A clinical decision-making mobile platform, Diabetes @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined reference tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
• Continually updated diabetes content from expert physician authors
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, care management, and endocrine disorders such as acromegaly and cushing's disease
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Diabetes @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
What's New in Version 10.0.0
- Performance improvements for a snappier app startup
- Crash fixes and stability improvements
- New iOS 9 user interface upgrade.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 July 2016
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2016 @Point of Care™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.