Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your guide to ECG for iPhone / iPhone!
Check out what you brought to the ECG:
✓ Practical Guide to ECG and complete
✓ Over 75 examples of high resolution electrocardiography
✓ Compendium goal of clinical syndromes involving ECG
✓ An introductory section, where you will learn the basics of ECG
This application is a reference guide for physicians, nurses, paramedics, students and other health professionals, and curious. It has a clear and objective language, providing an excellent learning and a source of quick reference!
• Normal sinus rhythm
• Sinus Tachycardia
• Sinus bradycardia
• Atrial Flutter
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Lock Grade 1
• Block 2nd Degree Wenckebach
• Block Mobitz II 2nd
• Block 3
• Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
• Rhythm Junction
• Ventricular Tachycardia
• Torsades de Pointes-de-
• Ventricular Flutter
• Ventricular Fibrillation
• idioventricular rhythm
• torsade de pointes
• Toxicity: Beta Blocker, Block. Channel Calcium Carbamazepine, Digoxin, Tricyclics, Quetiapine
• Cardiomyopathies: Dilated, hypertrophic, restrictive
• Introductory Guide: Basic Rhythm, Frequency, Conduction, Axis of Heart Morphology of P wave, QRS and ST segment.
Compatible with all iPhones / iPad!
What's New in Version 1.2
Added language: Japanese
- USD 1.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 21 May 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Thiago Robis de Oliveira
- © vandFald.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.