Everyday Mathematics® Equivalent Fractions™
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Equivalent Fractions game by McGraw Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce fraction concepts and relationships. This game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players try to match equivalent fractions on cards showing halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. When cards are matched, they disappear and points are awarded. As cards disappear from the array, the cards behind them become accessible. The game ends when all cards are matched or no more matches can be made. Players earn extra points for making two or more matches in a row. To earn all possible points, players must clear the board!
Features of Equivalent Fractions:
- Fraction cards contain visual representations of fractions
- Ability to compare fraction cards by clicking and dragging
- Practices fraction concepts and relationships
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Name That Number™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 03 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.