Axe Throwing To PC
By XING YUAN CHEN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Axe Throwing To PC is a single-player network game, an iPhone as an axe and a PC as the target connected over WiFi. You do not need install any program onto your PC. You can simply use IE, Safari or other web browser on your PC to connect the iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone and PC in the same local area network.
2. When you open this app, a web server will be started automatically. You can also start the web server manually by taping the top-right WiFi button.
3. Open your web browser on your PC, visit the IP displayed on the iPhone, you will see the target of the game.
4. Hold your iPhone with the screen facing you and top-edge paralleling the PC's screen. Tap the small compass button on the top, a big compass will be displayed on the iPhone's screen. Rotate the iPhone slightly, then tap the big compass, the big compass will be closed and the base direction of the target will be settled.
5. Hold your iPhone, aim at the target and just take a soft shake. It seems that an axe flies to the target.
6. Tap the shadowed axe, you will get a new ready axe. Repeat step 5 to 6 and adjust your direction and force of the shake according to the falling points. After a short time practice, you will be a master of axe throwing!
When you shake your iPhone, please control your force carefully. Do not throw out your iPhone! If it smashes your PC screen, what a tragedy!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 12 April 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Developer: XING YUAN CHEN
- © CHEN XING YUAN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.