Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CPSCockpit simulates a standard single engine aircraft VFR Cockpit using the iPhone GPS receiver.
It simulates speedmeter, altimeter, course indicator, climb indicator, experimental turn coordinator, g-meter and position information.
As with all GPS applications, CPSCockpit needs a direct view to the sky, the less obstacles are in the way, the better it works.
Movement in a general direction is needed for course, speed, climb, and turn indicators. Faster movement leads to a better result.
It usually takes some time to get a good GPS Fix, even under clear skies.
Although I work hard on not unnecessarily using GPS in the Background, here's the disclaimer:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0
- sort your instruments by long pressing and dragging them where you like.
- settings moved to system settings
- set you speed color limits according to your needs
- pressure altitude - set your QNH by 2 finger rotating the altimeter
- experimental watchOS2 support
- USD 1.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 September 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Ulf Kuessner
- © Ulf Küßner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.