By Infoteria Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Present and Share Secure Content on any Mobile Device
Handbook is a secure mobile document manager that offers a simple and secure way to bind together a variety of rich media content to create and share compelling, attractive presentations.
Handbook gives mobile knowledge workers a confident way to distribute and present information using docs and media such as PDFs and videos, both online offline. When there is no network connectivity, Handbook can be used in offline mode and presentations can be given with confidence.
The Handbook product consists of:
Handbook Studio -- a browser based application used to upload and manage content Handbook -- viewer application used to display and present content
- Use it on the iPhone, iPad
- Supports both online and offline viewing
- Supports MS Office, iWork, images, video and audio files
- View and annotate PDF files
- Display Handbooks on the big screen using Apple TV for powerful, media rich presentations
- Offline viewing - Never worry about network connectivity during your presentation
- Create surveys and quizzes with built in questionnaire function
- Bookmark content and send sharing links by email
- Customizable layout and wallpaper
Security and Enterprise Features
- Role & Content Based Security
- Individual and group-based Sharing
- Restrict and allow access to specific devices with device-specific authentication
- Understand how your Handbook is used with detailed usage metrics
- Time-based access gives you control over when your Handbook is available to view
- Handbook account is necessary to use this app. Please ask to admin
of your organization's Handbook Studio.
- Handbook Studio the cloud service is necessary for contents
posting, editing and distribution.
- Please visit the web site for details: http://handbookapp.net/
What's New in Version 4.0.16
Supports 360-degree image / 360-degree video
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 October 2016
- Version: 4.0.16
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Infoteria Corporation
- © 2008-2016 Infoteria Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.