Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Detailed map of Cuba. All streets and cuban cities. Usable without internet connection. Save your money and use the iCuba App for planning your travel to Cuba
iCuba, the first application dedicated to Cuba on iTunes has been completely updated and expanded, becoming a true multimedia tourist guide of Cuba.
The application is now available on iTunes in 2 versions:
- Lite version: map of Cuba completely free
- Full version: for sale on iTunes at € 3.99 which includes the map of Cuba, hotels, restaurants, clubs, museums and sigthseeings.
For those who download the Lite version there is the chance to do upgrades by downloading other contents with the following prices:
- € 1.59 (1.99 usd) to add the Hotels to the Map
- € 2.39 (2.99 usd) to add the Restaurants, Clubs, Museums, and sigthseeings to the Map
- € 3.99 (4.99 usd) for upgrade to Full Version with Hotels, Restaurants, Clubs, Museums, and sigthseeings to the Map
A must have app for anyone who is planning a holiday in Cuba, the detailed maps are also available without an internet connection (very difficult in Cuba). It allows travelers of this tropical paradise bringing their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to easily have the topography of the island with its major attractions.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 13 January 2012
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 398 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Luca Esposito
- © Luca Esposito
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.