iParrot Talking Dictionary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed specifically for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch users who want to have a portable bilingual dictionary at their fingertips.
"A must have for international travel, iParrot Talking Dictionary clearly pronounces foreign words for you. The free app includes commonly used words such as food and drink, transportation, travel etc."
- Meghan Baker (foxnews)
The iParrot Talking Dictionary includes common words used daily, such as food and drink, transportation, travel, etc. A total of 2,000 words are organized into nineteen categories for easy look up. All words are displayed on the screen while the audio enunciates them clearly. It's a perfect companion for traveling or for studying foreign languages. There is no need to carry a bulky dictionary anymore.
- multi-languages all-in-1 (English-Chinese/Japanese/German).
- Large vocabulary with 2,000 words that are used daily.
- Real Human Voice!
- NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED!
- Universal App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch;
- Organized for easy lookup. Ordered by frequency of use.
- Easy to use. Both the meaning and the pronunciation are available at the touch of a finger.
- Best partner for our iParrot Talking Phrasebook series.
What's New in Version 3.0
This is a MAJOR update multi-language version. Now you can set both the source and the destination language from English, Chinese, German and Japan.
All code was re-writed, and the UI was re-designed.
There is also bug fix and content correction.
Tested with iOS 5 & iOS 6.
Support iPhone 5 4-inch display.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 15 November 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hao He
- © 2010 vAccessory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.