By Serge Ostrowsky
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Jet Fueling" can be used by anyone involved in the process of refueling an Aircraft, and/or determining Payload in regards to Bloc Fuel and vice-versa.
The first tab: "Limitations" allows to fine-tune available paylod versus desired Bloc Fuel and vice-versa... Desired bloc fuel is computed on this tab.
The second tab: "Fueling",helps compute the quantity needed to be poured (in Liters or US Gallons) taking into account:
- The desired quantity upon departure (Bloc),
- The remaining fuel on board at the time of the computation (FOB –Fuel On Board -),
- The fuel consumption of an APU or other power unit until departure,
- And of course Fuel density.
It also allows for some basic conversions (ex: USg to Lbs, L to kg etc…) as well as specific gravity conversions.
On both these tabs, a basic calculator can be summoned by a swipe gesture. It is dismissed in the same way.
What's New in Version 5.4
Fully optimized for iOS 7 and 4" iDevices...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 November 2013
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Serge Ostrowsky
- © Serge Ostrowsky 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.