Kids IQ Verbal Reasoning Test
By Pavlo Aksonov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This verbal reasoning test (26 questions) is suitable for nine to twelve-year-old children and a challenge for parents!
Verbal reasoning is understanding and reasoning using concepts framed in words. It aims at evaluating ability to think constructively, rather than at simple fluency or vocabulary recognition. Verbal reasoning tests of intelligence provide an assessment of an individual's ability to think, reason and solve problems in different ways. Verbal reasoning tests are often used as entrance examinations by schools, colleges and universities to select the most able applicants. They are also used by a growing number of employers as part of the selection/recruitment process. Large graduate training schemes are increasingly using verbal reasoning tests (verbal's) to distinguish between applicants. The types of verbals candidates face in these assessments are typically looking to assess understanding and comprehension skills.
The application supports pausing/resuming at the any moment. You could also send results by email or start the testing from scratch.
What's New in Version 2.0
- fully redesigned user interface for iOS 7
- each test attempt could be saved, so you could see all test attempts and its date
- it is possible to see answers for each result now
- USD 0.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 September 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Pavlo Aksonov
- © Pavlo Aksonov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.