By Elegant Recursion Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A wonderful little app that allows you to look up the meaning of many Latin abbreviations.
You can rapidly go from the small Latin abbreviation to see the full Latin words they stand for as well as the English meaning.
Top Features Include:
- Lovely animated graphics
- Swipe to navigate
- Browse a full list
- Full text search
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone, iPhone 5, and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new abbreviations as they are reported.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Works either offline or online.
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
What's New in Version 17.1
- Update for new API.
- Bug fixes.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 30 January 2015
- Version: 17.1
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elegant Recursion Inc.
- © Elegant Recursion Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.