By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the Lego sets you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Boxed sets, open sets, number of pieces, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your Lego sets collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new Lego sets that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a Lego set.
- A coverflow view to see all of your Lego sets when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a Lego set: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any Lego set details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sets, catalog numbers, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each Lego set.
- Bulk Scanning to add your Lego sets to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
What's New in Version 5.5
- iOS 9 compatibility fixes.
- USD 5.99
- Category: Catalogues
- Updated: 26 October 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elizabeth Allen
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.