Completely free and always will be with no ads, watermarks, or in-app purchases. Export live Photos to GIF, video, and still image. Customize your GIF export with several settings. Save time by exporting several Live Photos at once with batch export.
• Batch export - keep in mind that Settings set under the GIF tab are maintained when batch exporting
• Export a single frame from the Live Photo
• You can lower the framerate of GIF's now and thus inversely increase the resolution of them while still maintaining the file size limit
• Conversion runs in the background.
• The GIF preview updates automatically whenever settings are changed.
• The resolution and framerate of the resulting GIF are displayed after it's converted.
• Fixed issue where GIF converter would default to low quality settings upon first use
Thanks to all the people who commented about this issue. Sorry it took me so long to fix it. I had to delete the app and reinstall it for me to notice it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.